Saturday, June 18, 2005

xXx-*/Love is bLiNd/*-xXx

As what many people say/blog/msn nicked/whatever....

Or something like that.

Man, I just LOVE those stupid things they put around the words they want to say sometimes. I can't help XDing when I typed that...all the xXx and the *xX* and stuff. Amusing forms of ASCII.

People say that love is blind. You know the real one is here when he/she/it comes by. Your heart will know it, your body knows it, and oxygen molecules around you know it. Even if that guy is a total retard, weighing 500kg, you will still love him to hell and back.

Right?

Heh...

Yeah...right....

Seriously. How the heck do you like a guy if you are blind? Alright, I'm being literal here, but c'mon, is love truely blind? Sure, you may have this certain feeling for a person which you hate most, which you would probably translate it as "Love". But think about something: 10 years down the road, would the feelings be the same? Be honest, damnit. Don't go "OF COURSE! It's love!".

Seriously, think.

To love someone, you have to see what the person truely is. Remember, it (lazy to type the he/she parts) can act super cool, super macho, super sweet, uber whatever in front of you. However, turn your back, and he goes crushing snails for kicks. These kind of moronic actions must be seen to be believed.

Seriously, I have always thought that people who believe in "love is blind" beind kinda superficial. I mean, isn't that like almost something that is as true as "love at first sight"? Yeah, what you feel about that person might be so called "love", but reach down lower and you realise that it could just have been something else. Pity, or something. I don't know, nor do I care, since it's your problem in any case.

And while we are at it: "Love at first sight" is somewhat worse. How can you love a person immediately after seeing the person? Don't you want to see how the person is like, his character, his attributes, and his stat points?

At least talk to the person to know him better. Such decisions should be made only when you are ready. "OMFG, that girl = chio! Me so in love" only shows what kind of superficial person you are. Remember, beauty is only skin deep.

Back on topic, as I've said, love can't be blind. You have to like a person because of something he does. Perhaps it's kind, or something, it's his actions which make you have feelings for it. Again, you need to see the ugly side of him to know whether you want to spend your entire life with the person.

Then again, there are people who goes for "stand-ins". Like those part-time job people filling in. Their "I love you" has been heard by more then 10 people. Seriously, these are those which I kinda dislike. Watch before you move, damnit. Don't get any tom dick or harry, before realising that it isn't the one for you.

This is why I'm afraid of getting a relationship. The fact that some people change. You have to look closely before you decide on the person. I mean, it's just like our lifestyle. At 10, you like Lego, at 14, you like sea-sports, at 20, you like Rock climbing. What we want changes all the time. It's just like our lives as well. Counter-strike who? Ronaldo who? Steven Gerald was a liverpool player?

Yet, it's with our eyes that we can see these changes. For me, at least, my heart won't tell me whether the person is changing. Heck, my heart can't think worth nuts but pump away like a mad sex machine. It's the brain that gives such funny feelings. I've always wondered why humans go "My heart is crying for j00.." or "My heart sings its love to you..."

Er..

No.

Then again, love is represented by the famous <3. For some reason, that's the heart, although the heart looks only fractionally like that. Then again, it would be wierd to say "My brain sings its love to you".

Then again, perhaps I'm not used to it. If it was used before, then maybe it won't feel so wierd.

Ah well. We humans sure are a complicated species. We say what isn't true all the time.

Love is blind?

Yeah right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home